Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scientology's Music Video

This is hopefully my last post about the wack-job that is LRH (L. Ron Hubbard) and the crew of Scientology. It's gonna be hard because they look so spiffy in their little seagoing outfits I just can resist searching them out on the Net. But folks, all you have to do is start looking and sooner or later, like I have come to experience, you will finally sit back and have to laugh out loud at the endeavors of the human race to find connection in their lives to a spiritual presence. They will do anything. They will lie, they will cheat, they will steal, they will kill... and they will do it all believing they are doing it for the benefit of you and me. I got my own. Thanks anyway.

...and thanks to Pink Munky and Dir. Karl-Rainer Blumenthal for making this great video "What's the matter with you, Hat?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Schilte said...

Sad enough this video was removed due to a DMCA complaint by the Cult of Greed ($cientology). It is now online again on my website!
http://www.scamofscientology.nl/pagina1.html
Enjoy!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home