Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Bridge

As a fav blogger of mine says: "Look, I drink..."

Such is the case when I get good and tight and start looking into things I find interesting on the old web. Scientology is one of those subjects that holds a fascination with me since I read most of the sci-fi books in high school when I had no idea about the wack-job that was L. Ron Hubbard. This film is systematically being wiped out of the WWW by Scientologists because of their "fair game" policies toward any kind of criticism. It's a very good low-budget film that puts the issues into more perspective. Do some research and spend a whole night like I did (good and tight) looking up dirt on Scientology and then huddled in a corner rocking back and forth, it's fun. Hail Xenu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home